The Web site to which this policy applies operates under the URL "http://www.nabihq.org/." California residents have the right to know how their information may be shared with third parties who engage in direct marketing activities, and in compliance with California law, this policy explains how you can opt out of having your information shared for such purposes.
3. What is Personally Identifiable Information
"Personally identifiable information" is information that we can use to identify you as an individual. Personally identifiable information includes your name, address, telephone number, and any other information that is connected with you personally.
4. Collection of Personal Information
NABI endeavors to maintain the security and integrity of personal information that we obtain from our users. We do not disclose personal information to any outside party except as disclosed in this policy.
5. About IP Addresses
An IP address is a number that's automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. NABI collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to report anonymous aggregate information to third parties. When guests request pages from NABI, our servers log the users' IP addresses.
- We utilize third party service providers to provide products, services or functions on our behalf (such as sending emails or processing credit cards), and ask these service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information and not to use your personally identifiable information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we hired them;
- We need to protect our legal rights;
- We must comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal or regulatory process; or
- In connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of the business conducted by the Web sites to which this policy applies.
7. Links to Other Sites
The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. Although security on the Internet can never be guaranteed, we endeavor to exercise great care in providing secure transmission of our users' personal information from their computers to our servers by utilizing encryption software.
9. Children's Privacy
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) does not allow the collection of any personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent. In compliance with COPPA, NABI does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
10. Your Acceptance of These Terms
11. Contacting Us
This policy was last updated on June 12, 2010.