NABI is a 501(c)3 organization (charity) and exists solely on membership dues and donations. Members are asked to solicit donations from any source in order allow us to remain viable. All work done on behalf of NABI is done on a volunteer basis and all funds go directly to running the organization. If you want to make a donaton, please mail it to:
P O Box 1725
Bayonne, New Jersey 07002
Or you may fill out the credit card authorization form and fax it to 407.366.0576.
Pete Robinson of the Seminole County Sheriff's Office (retired) volunteered to maintain the web site for NABI. He has done a tremendous job of setting it up and populating it with helpful information. The web site has a public site for all to view and secure sites for Associate and Law Enforcement members. Following is a break down on some of the information that is available on the site. We are continually adding new features to the web site and any suggestions for improvement are encouraged and welcomed.
User names and passwords are being sent to all members via e-mail as they join or renew their membership. We discovered that several members do not have current e-mail addresses listed with NABI. If you would like a user name and password for the secure site, please send a message requesting them to email@example.com.
The public site consists of the following sections:
- ABOUT US. An overview of what NABI is and does along with information about the Officers and Board of Directors.
- CONS AND SCAMS. A brief description of many prevalent swindles currently being committed.
- LINKS. Web links to several other organizations that share common problems and goals with NABI.
- NABI APPLICATION. NABI application information and a means to facilitate new member applications.
- SEMINARS, TRAINING AND CONFERENCES. A list of upcoming conferences available to all.
Access for NABI Associate Members and NABI Members (Law Enforcement)
Members Site - All members
- CRIMES. An in-depth description of many crimes currently being committed throughout the country.
- INVESTIGATIVE RESOURCES. Numerous documents designed to assist in the investigation of the crimes we investigate.
- LINKS. Web site links for many organizations that can be helpful when investigating various crimes.
- MEMBERSHIP ROSTER. The membership roster for NABI members listed alphabetically and by state order.
- NABI NEWS. This section contains articles and updates about NABI that are not considered suitable for the general public such as pertinent information and bulletins from past seminars, law enforcement only training, etc.
- SUBMISSION FORM. This section contains a submission form that may be used to submit articles for the bulletin and a convenient submission format.
- Associate Members Bulletins. Associate member bulletins from 2004 to current issues.
- VIDEO LIST. This section contains a list of videos available for sale from NABI. The videos are currently available on DVD and WMV formats.
NABI Members Site (Law Enforcement Only)
- SEARCH ENGINE. Contains search engine for entire law enforcement site.
- GALLERY. Color photographs of criminals featured in recent NABI Bulletins separated into the crime categories they are known to commit, i.e. Home Repair, Pigeon Drop, Latin Bunco, etc. The section also includes color photographs of subjects that have appeared in the bulletins since bulletin 04-5.
- BULLETINS. All NABI Bulletins since 2000 in PDF format. The bulletins can be searched with the Adobe utility which is present in that program. The section also includes color photographs of subjects that appeared in the bulletins since bulletin 04-5.
- LOGS. This section contains all NABI logs dating back to 1989. These logs are in word documents and are easily searched with that program.
- CURRENT INVESTIGATIONS. Flyers and photographs of active groups of suspects.